Thursday, November 05, 2015

The whipping wisp

I've finally put in my papers after such a long time, it's feels like adolescence again. Being young and stupid, the first thing you do is throwaway all your responsibilities and jump into the whirlpool of fun.

I did a little bit of travelling to Bangkok, Siam Reap and Taiwan, putting in a little adventure with overland from Bangkok into Siam Reap, and later putting a little more weight in Taiwan. Thinking of this, probably I should plan for a longer overland trip across Asean. But seriously, unless you are comfortable with doing nothing, it ain't fun too stare blank and eat and shit, and later waking up just to eat and shit again. It's kind of like being in an animal farm.





Looking back, being in employment is really easy as compared to flying solo. The later of whipping wisp that comes out suddenly to whip yourself in getting things done.Ouch!

[Update] Hey, it's 1yr+ since I last posted. I do really keep myself busy back then and really outdo myself. Time to outrun the the wisp.