Monday, October 03, 2011

BSC

If there is once a time that I can be selfish, I would keep you in my locker and not to let anything to harm you. So that I don’t need to be jealous or pissed on anything that happen to you.

But I can’t, I like you not just because of who you are, but also who you really are inside. I once use to think that it is about the sacrifice that you give, but I was wrong, it was about how much you can give, without losing your sight.

I think I am still easily jealous and annoyed when it comes to all these. Indeed I am, I am jealous because I want to show you how well I can do what others can; I am annoyed not to you but myself that I am not able to give you better, so that you don't need to go through what I had been through.

I know that I can’t replace him in your heart, nor that I want to be him. I hope that you may know me of who I am, not of what you think I am. I am like just like you, made of blood and soul, and procrastinate a little bit more. Too, I will bleed and cry, but to see you being hurt like this makes me worried.

If you choose to forget, forget not your past, because it that is what made you, the you that I would like to spend my time with. Forget not the bitter sweet that you had, nor the scar that it lives within you; forget the bitterness that you are having so you may only remember the sweetness.

If there is no second choice, let me be it. If it helps you in your future undertakings, do your best because I have too much to hide, too little to share. I can't tell you how the real world works, how vulnerable we are or how much I had in me. While off all the things I can give might not be better than what others have, of all the things that I owned might not be worth than what you have, of all the things,I can only give you myself, my devotion and love.

With love .